Thursday, 19 July 2012

Another look at the selection of keyword on Google changes

Another look at the selection of keyword on Google changes

One of the more crucial to get things right when marketing online is no doubt the keywords that you choose to promote your site on. I think it is that there is one of the most requested on the themes and also one of the more confusing for many people.


If your main objective is the subsidiary of marketing, then you should certainly read this post, as all Google changes in 18 months, we all attention to the key words target us.


I use to teach people to focus only on the classification of the keywords of the buyer. The type of keywords that are very specific in nature, as they convert to sales. For example, "buy canon powershop g1x". Someone typing that in Google, clearly seeks to buy this device, probably obtained their credit in hand for the cash card.


This leads to my point exactly, "seek the extraction!", they do not seek a review of the camera, so chances are if they land on a page that is a section of text, then I doubt that it is a good match for what they want.


The result will probably be that they hit the back button or close your site, or perhaps if you have the chance they will be click your really obvious affiliate link and head to a store to buy. A result of these three leads to a high bounce rate which does not like Google.


Much better to choose key words must match your content to the user. In other words "give what they want." Although it is possible to rank for the keywords that are not really a good match for what someone wants, as in the example of Canon that I gave above, its still not a good idea. The reason being that Google released that your content is poor match and possibly pits, otherwise known as a slap Google Panda!


The first port of call in any keyword research is to understand the market niche and what are the main topics covered in this niche. This will e-commerce stores, affiliate sites adsense, lead generation, quite another matter, because remember, your goal is to create sites of high quality of the user experience.


Let me remind you of what is said here a few months ago Google: Google take on high-quality sites. "The key is that statement".. .high quality sites that creates a user good experience.... "If that is the purpose of Google, then they clearly provide their algorithm changes to achieve this goal. Therefore if you focus on it, you fall naturally in line with what Google wants and be rewarded for it.


So when it comes to choosing your keywords, you need to look at what is necessary so that you can create content, to facilitate a good experience. A Web site that is loaded with the key words of the purchaser only, such as "buy XYZ" "revue XYZ" "XYZ model 123? will not cut these days."


You can still target high conversion keywords, but you must do so in a less obvious way. For example, if this decent search volume keyword phrase, it would be good a "where is the best place to purchase XYZ?" as the investigator always shows the intention to buy the product XYZ, but they really don't know this store to go yet, so they are more likely to want an article that will show you where to go and give a good reason to go.


Although typical information seeking words such as "Eating Watermelon will help me lose weight?" not convert into sales as high that "fat loss for idiots review" the fact is that the person typing this in Google is always your target market if you are in the weight loss niche, as they have shown a desire to lose weight.


Your goal is to take these people on a journey that will convert into a sale. The best way of people progress along this journey is through email marketing. By collecting e-mails and much higher in relation to your list convert you and move buyers information seekers.


I noticed that past recently done with my e-commerce store. I have a series of videos that I do for subscribers when they sign, much as I have this list of blog, and in the videos I provide more information about the use of my products and I see more sales from products videos are about.


A reminder more important is to ensure that you target only a single key word piece of content either, because it is like walking in the GooglePlex with ELASTANE Rose tight skin and hoping that no one with notice to you, hence the image I used for this position!


Remember to keep this beautiful and natural research "nothing out of the ordinary happening here Google, not I am not keyword targeting, goodness would never have I dream of such a thing, I love Google and support what you do, so I just leave up to you guys to decide which sites should be at the top, I just write great content....". »


Of course, I am sure that you can identify my sarcasm there. My point is that Yes, we need to plan and target for the keywords that get traffic, but we need to do better that we use to be able to.


In conclusion, if you want to market Web sites through organic search engine traffic, you must choose the keywords for your websites more closely these days and always keep in mind the user experience. Do not build Web sites only on very specific buyer keywords, as this will look suspicious and expose your sites for the very real risk of having slapped by Google. Build for the people of the user, sorry to harp on about it, but I still see people following the advice expired so I want to make sure that I get this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment